Hey all,

    I've got a project coming up that's going to need me to make graphs.  I
do not yet know what kind of graph (dot, line, bar, etc.).  But I am told
that it needs to be pretty (and probably with multiple colors).  The data
needing to be displayed will be anywhere from 5 points, to many thousands of
points.  There will be some times where I will need to have multiple
datasets (separated by color) set on the same graph, one over the next.
    I was thinking of a brute-force way of doing this with associative
arrays.  But I was wondering if you all had any better suggestions.  Are
there any good, friendly, tested modules for this sort of thing?  Is this a
time for Perl tk?  Would this be better off in Java?

Let me know what you think.
Thanks.
--Alex