On 23 Jun 2006, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> Wasn't there a C grammer for Parse::RecDescent ?
>
> Not that worked.  Damian has acknowledged elsewhere that it shouldn't
> have been included.

It works for simple cases, and may be adequate for the OP's needs.  I
would recommend P::RD, because its grammar definitions are pretty
similar to the Perl 6 grammar definitions (it will matter, some day),
and because it's pretty good in general.  About the only thing that's
hard about it is parsing the error messages, which takes practice.

Kripa, if you need help with P::RD and you have specific cases that
fail its C parser, let us know.  I can help.  There's also a P::RD
mailing list.

Ted