This is a virtual company, so you get to work out of your home office.
This is a great company; I've been working for them for a few months now and
have been loving it.

MUST BE EXCELLENT WITH PERL.
MUST UNDERSTAND ALGORITHMIC COMPLEXITY AND KNOW HOW TO APPLY IT TO YOUR
WORK.
MUST BE EXCELLENT WITH BOTH CSS & JAVASCRIPT

SingleFeed is seeking Web Developers skilled in both the front- and back-end
developer "arts" (individuals with superior
skills one on or the other should also apply).

Do you rock the DOM?
Do you query the DB with grace and efficiency?
Is cross-browser compatibility second nature?
Do you make algorithmic complexity simply elegant?
Do you have an eye towards cross-browser visual and functional perfection?
Are you able to make your Perl a scalable gem?

YES?!  Then we would like to hear from you!  Send us your resume today at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
You have the option of being the first employee in the NYC SingleFeed office
or telecommuting.
We are seeking a FT, versatile web developer with experience in JavaScript,
CSS, Perl, and mySQL. This developer will be a
self-driven worker with attention to detail. A plus, if you have experience
working on UI (or designing user
interfaces/experiences). Individual will work from home or in an office in
Manhattan (depending on preference). The
environment is that of a fun and friendly start-up.  We are seeking to build
a team of passionate, team-oriented people.

Web application developer must have experience building flexible,
cross-browser compatible, scalable web applications
with 1-3 years of experience using:
- Perl(CGI/mod_perl),
- JavaScript(Ajax/Json - ok, no one has 3 years of Ajax, but you get the
picture),
- CSS(cross browser) and
- MySQL (data modeling and ANSI SQL)

Additional consideration will be given to candidates with following
experience:
- XML(Xslt/Xpath, Web Services, DTD/XML Schema)
- UI Development/Design (with Attention to Detail)
- Web Page Design (Web 2.0 / AJAX)
- Technical Specification creation and writing
- Comet, Cometd, Reverse AJAX, etc.

About Comparison Ventures, Inc.
SingleFeed, a Comparison Ventures, Inc. company, helps small and medium
sized online merchants quickly and easily
syndicate their products to multiple shopping comparison engines like Google
Base, Yahoo! Shopping, Shopping.com,
Shopzilla, and PriceGrabber.  As opposed to automated XML data feed
submission solutions, SingleFeed focuses on data
feed optimization, so merchants have the best chance of succeeding on the
shopping comparison engines. SingleFeed was
co-founded by Brian Smith and Jeremy Horn.