Hi, it has been sometime since I have been active on this list.. Even
though I live in CA (moving to Houston!) I feel that I logically belong
in the Boston.pm.

I need some help. I need to set up a server to serve out web services.
These are the functions I need.

1. Serve out webservice requests based on SOAP 1.1  standard ;    map
the ws request to a perl module, invoke the module and marshall the
datastructure from the module into SOAP response according to the WSDL.
2. Generate a WSDL for a perl module
3. A SOAP client that can help consume a WSDL. This also needs to
marshall / unmarshall between XML and Perl data structure.
4. if there is a BPEL engine, I would like to know about that too.

I have been looking at SOAP::Lite and SOAP::Transport modules. There are
also numerous other modules.

My Perl is now rusty :-). So I need to defer to those of you who have
played with webservices.  I would like some suggestions on which modules
would best suite my requirements. This is while I continue to research....

Thanks all!