hi all,

what about perl 5.10 as a topic for the next meeting? we can go over the
delta, run some interesting examples, discuss the long list of great new
features (smart matching, //, recursive regexes, etc.). it would be a
great way to learn new stuff and see how it can be used. i don't know
who will lead it but we could make it a general discussion with whomever
at the front. if anyone has real example code they can demo and lead
that part. there is so much new stuff that we can easily fill a meeting.

thanx,

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com