so far RSVPs are coming in well ahead of the nonexistant rate last month.
Keed 'em coming and sooner than later, as I need to phone the count to Sean
our CIDC sponsor between 1 and 2.
(RSVP is not required to attend but since RSVP is for refreshment count,
RSVPers should set first dibs)

bill

--
Bill