John, I don't know you, and it's quite possible that I am misinterpreting
your normal modes of communication, but your responses seem quite heated,
intemperate, and rather personal. There are certainly places for that on the
internet,
but the collegiality of this list is one of the reasons I, for one, remain
subscribed.
I think we can discuss the merits of the suggested solutions without the
aspersions.

Regards

-Gyepi