I have recently started a company that will be distributing fun,
educational items for children ages 2-12 years old. I am not here to
make a sales pitch and I won't ask you to go and check out a website.
I am just interested in getting your feedback as people who have great
concern about the education of young children, as to what types of fun
and educational products you would like to see offered.

As the father of a three year old myself, I have found very few items
in my area that have both high educational and play value. Most of the
items out there are way too gimmicky or they have an agenda of selling
a licensed character.  Any and all feedback would be appreciated.





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/pyIolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boysed/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to