Jeff,

Which Nokia phone do you use with T Mobile?

Jim

> ----- Original Message -----
>From: "Jeff Molzow mobile" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: "Braillenote List" <[email protected]
>Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 10:07:21 -0700
>Subject: Re: [Braillenote] BrailleNote and Cell phones

>Hello Nicole and Terry:

>I use the BrailleNote and the MPower with my Nokia cell phone.

>The configuration depends on whether you're  connecting via cable, Blue Tooth 
>or Infra-red and whether or not your using GPRS.  If you would email me off 
>list with your particular configuration (cell phone model, carrier, and how 
>you plan to connect the two), I'd be happy to hellp.  I use T-Mobile as my 
>cell carrier and GPRS for speed.

>Let me know how I can help
>Jeff
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>___
>To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
>http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote



Reply via email to