Sounds to me like you need to chew the ear of the people in California.
There's nothing worse than people no following one's instructions, I know.

Good luck

Kylee
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Rusty Perez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Braillenote List'" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 9:04 PM
Subject: RE: [Braillenote] what about 7.0?


> Hi Terry and others,
> HW received my BN BT on the 6th of Feb for a transplant. I had been told
on
> the phone by customer service folks in California that the only way I
would
> receive 7.0 when my BN shipped is if I had a current SMA. So I paid my
money
> the Friday before 7.0 became available. But, I received my BN MPower
> yesterday and it is running KS 6.2 build 26. So, needless to say, I'm a
> little miffed. Not only did I not get 7.0, but I don't have an SD card to
> download the software and install it on my BN.
> Furthermore, it bothers me to have to do that since I paid in advance so
> that the installation would happen during the transplant process.
> Now, the truth is that I can't afford the time to send it back and have
them
> do it, and I don't want to pay shipping. My upgrade will happen, one way
or
> another, but it's amazing to me that the folks who developed such a great
> piece of equipment can't seem to get the details straight.
>
> Rusty
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Powers, Terry
> (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E]
> Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 4:11 AM
> To: Braillenote List
> Subject: RE: [Braillenote] what about 7.0?
>
> This makes me wonder also.  No afence, but maybe the US is ahead of other
> countries.  I got the impression that I would be getting 7.0.  I just sent
> mine in on 2/10.  Let me know what you find out.
> terry Powers
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: richard Van Driel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 12:14 AM
> To: Braillenote List
> Subject: [Braillenote] what about 7.0?
>
>
> Hey list and Pdi staff;
> I understood that when a new version of software came out and you got a
new
> device, you would have it with the latest software.
> I have not yet been called about my time to send in my old bn for an
MPower
> transplant, but when I do, will I or will I not have 7.0 in my new MPower?
> I ask this because of the following message.
>
> Richard, a little concerned
>
> >----- Original Message -----
> >From: stephen thacker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >To: Braillenote Egroup <[email protected]
> >Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 13:56:20 +0000
> >Subject: [Braillenote] can annone help
>
> >Hi folks
>
> >Can amnone help me.  I have a PCMCIA storage card which fits into an
> adaptor and then goes into the right hand side slot on my machine.  It
> worked ok on both the old and the new classic models, but I've just
received
> my Mpower But and when I insert the card in its card reader, I get a
message
> saying "card not recognized".  Although I have a card reader om my pc,
this
> will only read the compact flash cards that fit into the slot on the back
of
> my Mpower.  This type of card seems to work with no problems.  Also, my
> Ambicom wireless card which needs an adaptor and goes into the right hand
> slot, works fine.
>
> >Any solutions anyone?
>
> >Secondly, I was told by uhumanware I would get a free copy of KS.7.0.  My
> machine came last Monday and only has KS.6.21 on it.  Can I download 7.0
on
> to a CF card and then reclaim my SMA count? Jhat do you folks suggest?
>
> >I'm in the UK and deaf as well as blind.  I've tried emailing
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED], which seems to be only Uuk but don't seem to be
> >getting any replies.  I'm very frustrated
>
> >___
> >To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
> >http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
>
>
>
>
> ___
> To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
> http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
>
> ___
> To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
> http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
>
>
> ___
> To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
> http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
>
>
>
> -- 
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.11/264 - Release Date:
17/02/2006
>
>


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to