Sarah, the message you told us to look for with speech turned on, did not surface. The only message heard, is the one I have on the braille display. More to the point, the message indicating the incomplete dowload occurred while I was still on the Bookshare site. When I saw that the book consisted of 158 kb but only 97 kb were downloaded, I didn't go any further, because, obviously, that was where the process stopped!

I assure you that I am doing everything by the book and doing so for 3 years. Therefore, the problem isn't with me. In fact I have had two blind friends try my unit with the same results. We will all go thrugh this again so I can show them exactly what I'm reading and they will hear it!

(sigh!)
I find it interesting that, inspite of messages to Bookshare, no one has yet replied!
KC

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to