Malaina, I am having the same problem as you. Why is that? I was trying to do something on my pc card slot with of course putting the card in the slot. then I put my wireless card in and it didn't work online. I was trying to go online with it. Hmmm!!! What is going on with the cards? Well write back.
Jose Lomeli
Long Beach California.

----- Original Message -----
From: Malaina VanderWal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: BrailleNote <[email protected]
Date sent: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:50:25 -0500
Subject: [Braillenote] wireless cards not working because of
other cardsinstalled?

I was wondering if anyone had the experience of their wireless
cards not working because another card was in such as a compact
flash.  My dictionary came today and I love it but while it was
in myt wireless card wouldn't work.  When I took it out it did
work again.

Malaina
Technology is great once you get it to work the way you want it
to.

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Outgoing mail is Virus Scanned byNorman Data Defense. Inbound Spam reduced 98.2% byVircom Sieve.
___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to