Hi Malaina,
I have had this happen. Try putting in the wireless card first and then the cf card. It ought to work right then. Taht's what I do.

Stacey and  GEB Dog Chesley

[EMAIL PROTECTED]



----- Original Message -----
From: Malaina VanderWal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: BrailleNote <[email protected]
Date sent: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:50:25 -0500
Subject: [Braillenote] wireless cards not working because of
other cardsinstalled?

I was wondering if anyone had the experience of their wireless
cards not working because another card was in such as a compact
flash.  My dictionary came today and I love it but while it was
in myt wireless card wouldn't work.  When I took it out it did
work again.

Malaina
Technology is great once you get it to work the way you want it
to.

___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to