Hi John:
In your wireless setup, are you sharing with your computer? If so, you will want to set "shared authentication" to yes. Is a WEP key required? If so, you would use lower case numbers if you are using a BT, and your letters would probably be lower case letters.

----- Original Message -----
From: John Patrick Houck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [email protected]
Date sent: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:38:49 -0600
Subject: re: [Braillenote] Connecting to the internet,receiving
and sending emails with wireless card.



I'm still not sure what's going on.  LOL.  I can't get anywhere
unless I'm connected to my computer by USB.  When I just use the
wireless card the message I get is 10022 for the pop server and
when I try the internet it just says cannot find server.
Anyway, thanks for listening and hopefully I can figure it out or
someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to