Hello,
I replied to a message about card sizes but it didn't make it to the list because of a reply bug so will try to reconstruct my message from memory. I have used an 8 GB Sandisk CF card in my VoiceNote mPower with KeySoft 7.2 with no problem. I tried using a 4 GB Sandisk SDHC card in the SD slot but it was not recognized. I then inserted that same card into a small SD to USB adapter that came with the card and put it in one of the USB host ports in My VoiceNote and it was immediately recognized as a hard drive. I just ordered a couple 8 GB Sandisk SDHC cards for use with my Victor Reader Stream when it arrives and will be sure to test one of them in the mPower USB adapter but I suspect it will work fine there too. I wouldn't be too surprised if the 32 GB Toshiba SD card Brian told me about off list also worked this way but am not willing to pay more than seven hundred dollars to find out.
Richard Ehrler

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to