Hi, you can't use any external USB devices with the PK. The
MPower is the only Braillenot that can take USB devices. And none
of the Braillenotes can scan documents, you need a PC to do this
and then you can transfer the text document to work with on the
Braillenote.
I hope this answers your questions.
From Shaz.
BN QT MPower and PK user.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Karina Gregory" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: <[email protected]
Date sent: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 00:08:28 -0000
Subject: [Braillenote] External devices and the BrailleNote
Hi all,
How can I find out what external devices I can use with my
BrailleNote
PK through USB? Can I sue a scanner with my BrailleNote? If so,
does
Keysoft has it's own scanning software and does it scan into
Keyword?
Is there some kind of converter that I can buy to transform a
mini USB
slot into a standard USB slot, and if so, would this mean that I
can use
a USB pen drive with the BrailleNote?
Thank you in advance for your support, and I look forward to
hearing
from you within the near future.
Karina
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote