Hi, I am looking at getting an adaptor for my Mount Batten brailler so I can use it to emboss from my MPower. I have looked at a number of different sorts but I'm not sure which would be the best to go with. My choices are all going to the parallel port in the Mount batten but from the MPower's end I have the choice of bluetooth, infer red or USB. I am wondering which one would be the most reliable connection? I will mainly be using it at home so it can stay connected to the Mount batten most of the time but occasionally I will take it into work so a friend with a Voice note MPower can use it with the work Mount Batten. I have found that the parallel port works best on the mount batten, when I tried to use the cereal port with the cable that came with the Braillenote I only got one line of the document to emboss.

Hope to get some good advice soon,
From Shaz.
BN QT MPower and (soon to be again) PK user.

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to