Hi, I don't believe you can get a wireless card from a local store. However, I think you can get one from amazon.com. Other than that, I think you can only get them from Humanware.

Paul

----- Original Message -----
From: Richie Gardenhire <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Date sent: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:05:45 -0800
Subject: [Braillenote] Wireless Cards

If one wants to get a wireless card to plug into a PCMCIA slot,
can we
get one from a local computer store, or does Humanware have cards
specifically made for this purpose? I am purchasing a Braille
Note
Classic, 32 cells, and want to get a wireless card.  Richie
Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to