I do not have a model number, but you want the Ambicom wl54G wifi card. The Humanware compatibility list may have more information on this. Oh wait, I forgot: the makers of the bn have made their website inaccessible to their own creation. If you have a pc then you are in business, though.

Have a great day,
Alex

----- Original Message -----
From: Gregory W W Dobbs <[email protected]
To: Braillenote <[email protected]
Date sent: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 10:08:29 -0500
Subject: [Braillenote] wireless cards

I submitted the following question to braillenote support, but
did not get an answer.  I hope that someone on this list will be
kind enough to supply an answer.  I want to order a wireless card
from Amazon which will allow me to use wpa incription when ks 8
is released, (if that day ever comes.) Can someone on this list
tell me exactly what wireless card I need to order? I need to
know brand, model number etc.

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to