Hi, can you give us more information about your computer set up
which might help us help you? We need what windows you are using
and what screen reader for a start.
If you are using vista then I can say now that the braille
display won't work. I was told that not that long ago on this
list after trying for ages to set up my bluetooth display with my
mum's laptop running vista.
From Shaz.
Bn Qt MPower and Pk user.
----- Original Message -----
From: "David Reynolds" <[email protected]
To: <[email protected]
Date sent: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 11:50:21 -0000
Subject: [Braillenote] Using braillenote bt as bluetooth braille
display
Hi folks,
This one is driving me mad. I have connected up a toshiba
bluetooth adaptor, and tried many ways to use the braillenote as
a bluetooth braille display.
I'm about to give up. If someone could send me a step by step
guide as to how to do this, I'd be eternally grateful!
I'm happy to uninstall delete stuff if necessary, but it is
becoming increasingly important that I get this working.
Best regards,
David.
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote