; [email protected]            Hi all,
I have got the latest version of activesync, and am running windows xp home with jaws 8. I have now got to a point where I select T for terminal. When I select this, it asks what connection to use and I tell it to connect with my laptop. It then comes up with a message saying braille terminal. That is as far as it goes.
Do I neded to do anything with activsync.
Further to this, I should say that I've gone into jaws and set the braille display to braillenote, and specified com7 as the port to use.
I hope this helps you to help me.

Many thanks,

David.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Linnette halen" <[email protected]>
To: "David Reynolds" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] Using braillenote bt as bluetooth braille display


If you are running Vista, it will not work.

Linnette
On Mar 27, 2009, at 7:50 AM, David Reynolds wrote:

Hi folks,

This one is driving me mad. I have connected up a toshiba bluetooth adaptor, and tried many ways to use the braillenote as a bluetooth braille display. I'm about to give up. If someone could send me a step by step guide as to how to do this, I'd be eternally grateful!

I'm happy to uninstall delete stuff if necessary, but it is becoming increasingly important that I get this working.

Best regards,

David.
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote



__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3969 (20090327) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com





___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to