Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 17:03:46 -0400
To: "Nicole B. Torcolini" <[email protected]>
From: Evelyn Weckerly <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] a suggestion and a problem
Hi,
Well, I still have one adapter from a classic unit, and it's just fine.
Evelyn
At 01:11 PM 6/3/2009, you wrote:
I would check with hw tech support before doing that. Unless you know that
something like that is compatible, it is not a good idea. You could
inadvertently fry your bn.
----- Original Message -----
From: "zach" <[email protected]>
To: "Riley Blake " <[email protected]>; <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] a suggestion and a problem
Paul, do you have the AC adaptor from the classic unit? if so maybe u could
use that.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Riley Blake " <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 1:14 PM
Subject: RE: [Braillenote] a suggestion and a problem
Hi paul. My thought is, you're ACCORDING adapter may have a short in it
some where. You may have to get another one.
-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Tandy <[email protected]>
Sent: June 02, 2009 12:59
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: [Braillenote] a suggestion and a problem
Hello all,
I am having a problem with the ac adapter on my Braillenote.
Well, last night, I was going to charge my unit, but the
Braillenote kept going back ed forth between ac adapter on and ac
adapter off.
So I waited until today to charge it up. Maybe it was just one
of those days when the Braillenote was wack.
So today, I tried to charge my unit again, and now it doesn't
even charge. The ac adapter light is on.
I would really hate to send this Braillenote in to Humanware
because it has already been sent in, and I would hate it to be
sent in again.
My suggestion is for Humanware to put a way to lock a sd card in
place. I'm suggesting this because the sd card just fell out of
the slot and I can't find it. I had about one gig of stuff on
there.
What do you all think about my suggestion?
Thanks for your help in advanced:
Paul
email: [email protected] or [email protected]
skype:
brlcents
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote