I went to the HW home page for the USA region and the BN is not mentioned on that front page at all. The home page has a section for popular products, and the BN family of products isn't listed there. Now, this may not mean anything, as the BN of course is still listed on the HW site under the blindness products, but I couldn't help but notice, anyway.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carol Pearson" <[email protected]
To: "Alex Hall" <[email protected]>, "David Thomas"
<[email protected]>,<[email protected]>, <[email protected]>,<[email protected]>, <[email protected]>,<technologyfourthebl...@freelists.
org
Date sent: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 18:05:06 +0100
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] keysoft 8

I'd agree with you there, Alex, and I won't be in a hurry to put
any more
money into my BN.  I'm seriously looking at another product.

Before the company was Humanware, they had a flagship product
(which was
very good) called MasterTouch. What happened??? They sold their
customers
down the river ... ditched it without warning! I can see this
happening
with BN and, if not, where is it going anyway!

I'm sorry to all you ardent supporters, but I really feel that
far more of
an explanation should be given - why the many delays? How many
staff are
working on it anyway? What's more - is it going to be worth it,
or is it
still not going to address the need for a new operating system?

Think I'll go and feed my dog and say no more on this subject
now!

--
Carol
[email protected]


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to