Sometimes, when I print a two page letter from my Voicenote to my HP Desk Jet printer, an error occurs near the top of the second page. It usually involves a few characters missing.

Yesterday I wrote a two page letter, and the second page started with the paragraph: "I am writing to ask you to refund this taxi fare".

If I had read this page using a talking scanner, the error would not have been detected. It involved the space after the word "ask" being omitted, and the Y and the O from the word "you" also missing. Therefore, the sentence read: "I am writing to asku to refund this taxi fare".

I normally use my Optacon to check the top few lines of the second page of any document I am sending out, which is why I was able to pick up this error.

Does anyone know how I can stop such printing errors occurring? The documents are correct on the Voicenote.

Best wishes.

PETER WILKINS

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to