Hi Brian:

I've sometimes come to the numbing realization that I am in the wrong business. I should have LEARNED THE ART AND CRAFT OF PROGRAMMING and get busy with script writing. Perhaps I'd be able to charge say, $35 an hour and get the end user fully involved. And who knows, if the script needed helps someone else to become GAINFULLY EMPLOYED, then I may jolly well write it for free choosing to make that my own contribution towards the individual's success story. 200 hours were certainly ridiculous and outrageous, the negotiations talled!

Now, I welcome anyone who will TAKE A HARD LOOK at the software I need scripting for. I'd pay anyone anywhere in the world for such a service even if it means EXPORTING THE JOB abroad, something we Americans hate, <smile>!! Private contacts on this one preferred, much thanks!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to