I had a problem similar to this. Here's how I fixed mine.

From the main menu, press w, then s, and make sure the option file type for
new documents is set to braille document, keyword type. If not, press space with dots 3, 4 until you here it. Next, press backspace with enter with k, and make sure preferred keyboard braille grade is set to grade 2.

Hope this helps.

Haden Pike
Email: [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------
From: "Jahmal Lovato" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2009 7:53 PM
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: [Braillenote] documents in text format

Hi all, I am using a braillenote bt 18, and keysoft 8.0.20.
My question is, why does it default to create a text document in the word processor?
Is it a bug, or my system?
I tried a reset a reset with dots 1-2-3 held down, a reset with dots 4-5-6 held down, and a service reset.
Jahmal

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote



___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to