Hello, Have you tried to go to your keyword set-up options?
There should be one option in there that allows you to create multiple kinds of documents.
I'm running keysoft 7.5 build 31 so it mighs be different but I doubt it.
Paul email me at: [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] Join me on skype by adding brlcents
----- Original Message ----- From: Jahmal Lovato <[email protected] To: [email protected] Date sent: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 11:53:01 +1200 Subject: [Braillenote] documents in text format
Hi all, I am using a braillenote bt 18, and keysoft 8.0.20. My question is, why does it default to create a text document in the word processor? Is it a bug, or my system? I tried a reset a reset with dots 1-2-3 held down, a reset with dots 4-5-6 held down, and a service reset. Jahmal
___ Replies to this message will go directly to the sender. If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to [email protected] To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___ Replies to this message will go directly to the sender. If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a copy to the list as well. To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to [email protected] To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
