I am happy for the software and hardware engineers who worked so hard to
bring the new BrailleNote to market. It's too bad that the customer service
area of HumanWare doesn't have any loyalty to it's customers. I purchased a
PK one year ago. The PK isn't part of Humanware's trade in program, so, I
won't be purchasing their new unit. If they wanted to keep what little they
have left of their customer base, they should have given consideration to
customers who purchased a product from their entire BrailleNote product
line. I like my PK and when it's time is up, I won't be purchasing another
humanware product.


--Earlene


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to