Hi,
On the few occasions on which I had to calb tech support, I have
gotten help and/or received a call back after being asked to
leave a voice message. Most of the time, however, I call my
dealer. He's a good one and provides good help every time.
Evelyn
----- Original Message -----
From: Patricia Kepler <[email protected]
To: <[email protected]>, Braille Note Mailing
List<[email protected]
Date sent: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 08:51:28 -0800
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] About Humanware tech support
I have had a few experiences now where I had a problem the
service rep
could not help with. two of these times I was promised a call
back and did
not get it.----- I eventually got help from one of the techs
at the
Commission for the Blind.
Original Message -----
From: <[email protected]
To: "Braille Note Mailing List" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 6:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] About Humanware tech support
Based on one of the Talking Communities presentations by
Humanware, it
would seem that they prefer to talk to customers in person. That
said,
last week I called the 800 number, managed to get into the queue
for tech
support, and sat there for over half an hour before suddenly
being dumped
into a voice mail box. I'd have to say that that didn't make me
very
happy since I had resolved to hang on until it was my turn. If
you manage
to get to the front of the line, you *know* you'll get to talk to
somebody, but if you get dumped into voice mail, you never know
when or if
you'll get a call-back. I hope things are getting better as the
swell of
people trying to update their Apexes gradually ebbs.
Regards,
Jerry
"Crystal French" <[email protected]
Sent by: [email protected]
02/25/2011 09:23 AM
To
<[email protected]
cc
Subject
[Braillenote] About Humanware tech support
Hi,
First, Joseph that was a well stated bug report you sent to
Humanware.
I wrote to tech support a few days ago about wireless issues.
A few months ago I wrote to tech support about a problem I was
experiencing.
I'm just wondering if tech support actually follows up with
messages sent
to them?
Other than an automatic reply I never had acknowledgment from
them.
Just my own opinion, but the quality of tech support and customer
service
a company provides can really make a difference.
Crystal
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic
signature
unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this
message.
Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the
person or entity
to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or
privileged
material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use,
or taking
of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or
entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you
received this message in error, please contact the sender and
delete it from
your computer.
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote