Hi listers. I just received my new GPS receiver today to accompany my Sendero software. It's an IBlue 747 PRO and has bluetooth capabilities.

However, when I tried to pair it, my APEX kept coming up with a message stating that no bluetooth devices could be found. I tried turning the receiver off and back on a couple of times, as well as resetting the APEX.

I had this problem once before with another bluetooth device, but the issue was never resolved. If someone can offer me some guidance, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Michele

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
braillenote-unsubscr...@list.humanware.com
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote