Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we will be having our next BrailleNote chat today at 2 PM Eastern, 1 Central, 12 noon Mountain, and 11 AM Pacific, in room 284 on the Conversation Station phone chat line. Our second session will be at 8 PM Eastern, 7 PM Central, 6 PM Mountain, and 5 PM Pacific, using the Blind Cool Tech chat room for the PC, at blindcooltech.com. Hope to see many of you there!

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Nusbaum

"For we walk by faith, not by sight."
2 Corinthians 5:7

Sent from my BrailleNote

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
braillenote-unsubscr...@list.humanware.com
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote