Hi folks,
We had quite a large turnout today for the Conversation Station
session of the BrailleNote Chat today.  We discussed the
bfollowing:
* Someone was having an email senading and receiving problem with
AOL.  We tried account setting modifications.  In the end, it was
decided to contact HW.
* Windows CE versions: talked about differences between various
Windows CE versions such as hardware changes.
* KeyWeb being outdated: General comments that IE Mobile is
outdated and KeyWeb not keeping up with websites which require
newer Internet Explorer versions.
* Various sounds present on the system disk and methods for
accessing and modifying them.
* Commentss on recent KeySoft releases and words that Apex's
availible hardware resources were not being used to its full
potential.
Among other things.  The recording of this session will be
availible soon.
For those who have a PC, we have another chat coming up today, so
hope to see you there at the Blind Cool Tech chatroom.
Cheers,
Joseph

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
braillenote-unsubscr...@list.humanware.com
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote