Hello List,
Has anyone had any success in pairing up the apex with the Iphone?  I have
tried numerous times to do this and apex will tell me that it's paired, but
it really isn't.  It's not displaying what's on the Iphone screen.  Can
anyone please walk me through step by step to try to find out what I'm not
doing right?  I'm thinking it's partly something to do with a certain
authentification code.  In the manual it says that you don't necessarily
need to have this code to pair the two.  Does anyone know what that code
should be for either the apex or the Iphone?  ARe they different?  Any
feedback would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

Sylvia Bernert
"If you can conceive it and believe it, you can achieve it."

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
braillenote-unsubscr...@list.humanware.com
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote