Eggless Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread

Ingredients:

All Purpose Flour 1.5 cups
Baking Powder 1/4 tspn
Baking Soda 1/2 tspn
Cinnamon 1/4 tspn ( I used even little because I'm not a big fan of cinnamon)
Salt 1/2 tspn

Zucchini peeled and grated, 1 cup (I used 1 medium zucchini, the gratings
measured nearly 1.5 cups)
Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips 1/2 cup (I used mini chocolate chips)
Pecans 1/2 cup, chopped

Vegetable Oil 1/2 cup
Granulated Sugar 3/4 cup
Bananas 2 medium size, mashed
Vanilla essence 1 tspn

Procedure:
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350F/180C for 15 minutes.
2. Combine ingredients in Part 1 and sieve them.
3. To this add the ingredients in Part 2.
4. Combine ingredients in Part 3 in a blender/or cream it using an electric
hand mixer.  I used my magic bullet blender to blend it.  Add this mixture to
the above dry ingredients and mix it well.  You may add a little milk, if you
feel that the mixture requires some more liquid.  I had to add a couple of
tablespoons of milk because I increased the quantity of zucchini.
5. Pour it in a greased bread loaf pan.

6.Bake it at 350F for 50 min or until a skewer inserted in the middle of the
loaf comes out clean.
7. Cool the bread in the pan for 30 minutes before transferring it to a wire
rack.  Wait for another 30-45 minutes before slicing the bread.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: