This is from the Recipe Goldmine website...

~~~~~
 Butter Dipped Biscuit Squares
2 cups self-rising flour*
2 tablespoons sugar
1 cup milk
1/2 cup butter (no substitutes), melted
All-purpose flour

In a bowl, combine the self-rising flour, sugar and milk; mix well. Turn onto a
floured surface; sprinkle with all-purpose flour. Pat dough to 1/2-inch
thickness. With a sharp knife dipped into flour, cut into 3 x 2-inch pieces.
Pour butter into an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Dip one side of each
piece into melted butter. Carefully turn to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 450
degrees F for 10 minutes or until golden brown.

Makes 15 biscuits.

Rhonda in Missouri
Have a great day!  Ask me about my recipe swap groups!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: