You can use caramel coloring to make the bread darker. King Arthur sells it.
Make your own if you'd like...there are recipes online, but be careful..it
involves almost burning hot sugar. At any rate it's all natural and I've used
it in Pumpernickel bread plenty of times. Too much cocoa or coffee will
overpower the ryeflavor.

Sent from my iPad

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional