Hello espresso lovers,

My good old Brewtus II needs some attention.
It turns on fine. Pump is working and I hear the refill of the boilers.

The temperature on the AKO display is not increasing much and after
3-4 minutes the machine trips my "Residual Current Device"

So I guess I need a new heating element. Do you guys think it is the
steam boiler or the brew boiler that is broken?

I own a multimeter. How can I check the elements and figure out which
one to change?

(I have seen previous conversations about how much force I need to
remove the element, so I will be prepared with the heavy artillery...
)

 Blue Skies,
 /David