Yeah, sorry, you are an innocent by-stander.  Your great
list owner is sending large numbers of unwanted emails to everybody
on the old Brin List.  I posted a few here in the hopes that it
would get him to stop.  I'll just killfile him and get over it.

                                        ---David

Richard Crawford wrote:

> Why are these messages showing up in my mailbox?  What do they have to do
> with the discussion of David Brin's works and science fiction in general?
>
> > Jeroen--
> >       You are doing it again.  I got a copy of the message below,
> > which I am not interested in at all.  It did not come from either
> > list, where it would have been fine.  I sort lists into folders, and
> > read them as time allows.
> >       Please REMOVE me from all of your "Recipient list suppressed"
> > mailing lists.
> >                                       ---David Hobby

[Sponsored by:]
The newest lyrics on the Net!