J. van Baardwijk wrote:

> Housewife seeking appreciation quits housework.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/Midwest/10/05/wife.strike.ap/index.html

Good for her!  If she cleans the house while her husband goes fishing, she should do
something to call him on it.  Normally cutting him off from sex would be the answer,
but this might be more effective.  :-)

>Guys, if our female significant others find out about this, we are
>in deeeep trouble...

Sometimes I wonder about you, Jeroen.  Your wife is the only SO on here that I know
of, so aren't you the only one who get screwed by this?  ;)

Jim