Jim wrote:

> Julia Thompson wrote:

> >>Hey, us men would appreciate some recognition for our work too,
you
> >>know!   :-)
> >
> >I know, it's just a bit much to ask for extra appreciation for
*one*
> >iteration when three or four of *mine* are ignored.  :)
>
> What you clearly don't understand about men is that we expect a
reaction about the same as we would normally reserve for a baby taking
his first steps when we do housework without being asked.  :)

I used to, but I decided that I'd best shut my mouth and do my share.
Which I do.  In point of fact, I really enjoy the cooking, and
cleaning up afterwards means I get to organize the kitchen *my* way.

Adam C. Lipscomb
Sensitive New Age Guy