----- Original Message -----
From: "Horn, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 2:08 PM
Subject: Brin on NPR

> When I was driving earlier I turned on the radio and who was on NPR but
our
> good Dr. Brin.  Too bad I didn't get to listen to more than 5 minutes of
it
> before I reached my destination.  I wonder if they have that available for
> listening on their website?

      Talk of the Nation

      Wednesday, October 16, 2002

      Video Surveillance

      GUESTS: TBA They're in parking lots, shopping malls, your neighbors
back yard and they've got their eye on you. More and more, video suveillance
is being used to spot terrorists,and solve crimes. So, do you feel safer or
do you just feel watched? Join Neal Conan for a look at the electronic eye,
next Talk of the Nation from NPR News.

This look like it might be it?

xponent
Guessing Maru