If it's not posted on their website, I may be able to download this from the
same newsgroup that I downloaded Dr. Brin's interview with Art Bell from.
I'll be happy to do so if necessary.  Just let me know, but please be
patient with me... I have a heck of a lot on my 'personal life' plate at the
moment and am no longer checking/writing e-mail frequently.

That said, starting tomorrow I will be out of the country  through October
22nd -- and won't be able to do anything before then. :-)  I'll check in
again on Wednesday, 10/23.

By the way, how much does Brin's Attic hold?  Is anyone interested in my
posting that Art Bell interview there (and, possibly the NPR if I can find
it)?  If so, I'll check with them both to see if that would violate their
copyrights.

Jon