At 09:43 AM 10/25/02, J. van Baardwijk wrote:
At 21:21 24-10-2002 -0500, Robert Seeberger wrote:

> The eventual accomplishment would be John Giorgis cleaning up his act
> and starting to behave like a civilised adult.

Whatever it was that John did (long forgotten by almost everyone by now)
That would mean that I am one of very few people on this list who have a *functioning* short-term memory...

Or there could be another reason:

"And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more." (Jeremiah 31:34)

--Ronn! :)

I always knew that I would see the first man on the Moon.
I never dreamed that I would see the last.
--Dr. Jerry Pournelle