From: "J. van Baardwijk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Fwd: Moderation
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 00:43:18 +0100

At 17:17 22-11-2002 -0500, Jon Gabriel wrote:

Corrupted-World-of-Brin-L Website: http://www.Brin-L.com
Gee, what a surprise. How constructive.
This statement is obviously a personal attack by Jon against me. I therefore demand that Jon be put on moderation immediately. (After all, friendlier comments than his have been labeled "personal attack", so his comment also qualifies as one.)
Haven't read the rest of this thread, but I suppose I'll respond here.

I referred to your behavior, and not to you personally, as I'm pretty sure you're aware. Please be specific about how the above quote is a personal attack. If your explanation makes sense, perhaps I'll apologize in a civilized manner.

By the way, to both Julia and Nick, by all means, please feel free to examine my behavior of say, the past month or so to see if I qualify for moderation. I try to take criticism constructively and will be happy to try and change if your reasoning towards moderation is justified. :)

Jon
GSV IAAMOAC