Sonja van Baardwijk-Holten wrote:

> Julia Thompson wrote:
>
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > > A woman's hair should be long enough to strangle her man if he misbehaves.
> >
> > Well, that's been my philosophy for awhile.  My hair comes down to below
> > my waist.  >:)
> >
> >         Julia
> >
> > And you were wondering why I'd bring up strangulation....
>
> Well I have rather long hair as well, but found it not very practical with a
> toddler around. At the moment Tom is using my hair to pull himself up,
> strangeling me in the process. Not much fun really. I'll spair you the story of
> little kids throwing up and long hair. That is when I finally decided to tie it
> together or put it up whenever Tom is in the vicinity.

Sammy wants to use mine as a comfort object.  He's content to just pull
a few hairs out of my head for the purpose.  I spend time looking at
couch cushions and my computer chair, looking for hairs I can hand him
before he starts trying to pull mine out.  We haven't had any
throwing-up incidents, but not *everything* he's swallowing is staying
in his stomach.

        Julia