The Fool wrote:

> http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~amitp/gameprog.html

Anything in particular?  I assume you were intending that the reader go
to the section on hexagonal grids; if there was a particular link off
that section that you thought would be of particular interest, please
point it out.

I ended up skimming down to the "Rants" section, and hit the link there,
and then went from that page to another:

http://www.telegraph-road.org/writings/cpp_plea.html

which I found to be quite interesting and enlightening.  Even if I
didn't get what you intended from the "Hexagonal Grids" section, I got
*something* out of the exercise, and for that I'm glad.  Thank you.

        Julia

who is not a programmer but who gets to listen to one talk about
programming on a regular basis