The Fool wrote:

> > From: Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > The Fool wrote:
> > >
> > > http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~amitp/gameprog.html
> >
> > I ended up skimming down to the "Rants" section, and hit the link
> there,
> > and then went from that page to another:
> >
> > http://www.telegraph-road.org/writings/cpp_plea.html
> >
> > which I found to be quite interesting and enlightening.  Even if I
> > didn't get what you intended from the "Hexagonal Grids" section, I got
> > *something* out of the exercise, and for that I'm glad.  Thank you.
>
> Meant for diffent group.  There are some fascinating articles if ye art
> into algorithms.

Well, I don't consider the time I took following it to be wasted.  :)

I'm interested in algorithms, but I'm not sure it's enough to get me to
read any further this evening.  (I'm going to fall asleep in front of
the computer if I don't get up soon and start heading for bed, which
will be a *much* more comfortable place to fall asleep....)

        Julia