Alberto Monteiro wrote:

> I begin to understand why Jeroen was singled-out to
> be the victim-of-the-day.

Was he?
Admittedly I have only been re-subbed here for a few months, I have not
had much time to devote to Brin-L mail but I seem to have missed the
singling-out.

> And his behaviour in the past days, with mailbombing,
> lawsuits, and forged headers, make him a very
> tasty target! Who's better to be harassed as someone
> who screams and shouts?

Who is supposed to be harassing him?

> I guess by now everybody will be very pleased,
> seeing how he is reacting. "I was right! He's not
> a member of a civilization! Let's ban him forever!"

But isn't that assuming that the rest of us are incapable of
disapproving of the deeds without hating the doer? :)

> PS: I am _also_ a meme-stereotype. If everybody is
> against Jeroen, then I must stand to be the Defender
> of the Lost Cause :-)

But isn't that assuming that his cause is lost? :)

Ritu
GCU A Veritable Graveyard Of Cats