Erik Reuter wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 07, 2002 at 01:31:37AM +0100, Sonja van Baardwijk-Holten
> wrote:
>
> > I am all for this, but shouldn't this also be applied to all others on
> > this list? I for instance am sick and tired of being insulted time and
> > again ....
>
> I do apply the standard to all others. Only one has harassed and
> threatened people repeatedly. Only one will not be defended by me until
> there is apology or remorse for that behavior.
>
> And it is quite telling that you equate teasing with harassing,

There is a fine line between teasing and harassing. It is only when you
notice that the person being teased doesn't respond in jest and becomes
agitated and you still continue the behaviour you full well know has this
effect on the other, that teasing turns into harrasment. We all have our
limits and they are different for everybody. Knowing them and not crossing
them even though you can is a form of respect and shows maturity.

> and insult with threat. As you are fond of saying, your logic is flawed.

Not where it comes to calling me names. And I wasn't referring to you.

Sonja