On Sat, Dec 07, 2002 at 01:52:59AM +0100, Sonja van Baardwijk-Holten
wrote:

> There is a fine line between teasing and harassing. It is only when
> you notice that the person being teased doesn't respond in jest and
> becomes agitated and you still continue the behaviour you full well
> know has this effect on the other, that teasing turns into harrasment.

No, teasing does not turn into harassing because someone becomes overly
emotional. Sending emails to an email list in a teasing manner is not
harassment. Pestering or badgering, maybe, but not harassment. It would
have been harassment if I spammed a personal email account with a number
of unwanted emails, or if I threatened someone repeatedly, or if I did
something started doing things that could not be easily ignored, for
instance, things that have clear, real-life consequences. None of those
were the case.

> Not where it comes to calling me names. And I wasn't referring to you.

Calling names still does not equate with making threats. One can be
easily ignored, the other cannot.

--
"Erik Reuter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       http://www.erikreuter.net/